The Consumers’ Association is a non-profit, voluntary organisation run by consumers for consumers. We focus on a wide range of Western Australian and Australian issues that impact on people living in Western Australia.
We aim to:
- represent the views of consumers in Western Australia
- provide a forum where common consumer concerns can be discussed
- investigate issues of concern to consumers
- focus attention on consumer concerns
- encourage consumer education.
We are a non-political organisation and we do not endorse or advertise commercial products or services.
We act as a watchdog body for Government legislation; attend meetings with industry and government to put forward our views; write submissions; and represent consumers on a number of boards, tribunals and committees.
Add a voice to the Western Australian consumer movement by joining our organisation. The larger our membership – the greater our voice.